Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I DO NOT RECOMMEND USING THIS COMPANY!! Chris Soska (Owner/Operator) does terrible work. I hired him to install 1275 sf of laminate flooring in my new home and it was a disaster. He did not level the floor good in several areas, he broke the locking system of the laminate when installing the living room which caused the flooring to sink down in at least 75-100 places. When I brought it to his attention he acted as if it was no big deal. I also pointed out that the floor dipped down by the glass sliding door and he admitted it wasn't level but, said he was just going to put a piece of T-molding over it. I had him pull all the flooring back up in the living room area and replace it. Then when he installed the quarter round molding to the baseboards after the laminate was finished he made a disaster out of it. None of the molding was cut at the right angles, it has sharp edges, it's pieced together in many places and don't match, it's not level on the floor and has any gaps, he put quarter round instead of T-molding at the front entry door......and the list goes on with the horrible molding!

He would not haul off the left over materials and trash so, I had to haul off 2 truck loads myself....

And, he scratched up the side of my brand new truck when he was loading all his trash in my truck. He also left a huge mess that he didn't clean-up! He also didn't give me back my house key when he left the unfinished job.

I checked out reviews on him before hiring him and found no negative reviews. After I hired him and started having issues, I went back and checked his reviews again and several people had filed recent bad reviews and complaints with the Better Business Bureau. Of course his response to their complaints were all denied......THIS GUY IS BAD NEWS!! I have over 50 pics of the horrible job but, can only share a few.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of soska flooring and design flooring installation from Soska Flooring and Design and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Soska Flooring and Design to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Soska Flooring and Design for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Soska Flooring and Design?

Comments

Jacksonville, Florida, United States #1203807

Were you charged for the services?

Jacksonville, Florida, United States #1197291

Ms Browning,

After the experience we have had with you as a customer, it comes as no surprise to us that you would write such a false and misleading review.Your 1275sf flooring job was completed as contracted on 7/28.

During the completion of the job it became apparent that some 500sf of the laminate you purchased (not from us) was defective and had to be replaced by the manufacturer. The additional flooring took 10 days to arrive from the manufacturer. We removed and reinstalled this defective flooring for you at no charge as an enormous courtesy, which led to the job taking longer than anticipated. Your quarter round was bought primed white and painted with two coats of white semi gloss paint before the installation as contracted.

The corners of your quarter round were all cut at the proper angles. It was not "pieced together", you had walls longer than the 16' the sticks come in, so yes additional pieces had to be laid. Your contract did not specify nor were you charges for the removal of the debris. Why you would assume it was included is unknown.

Your truck was not damaged by our company. All of the trash was picked up and the floors were swept upon completion of the job. You told us to return on 7/29 to get a check, your key would have been brought to you then but you later changed your mind and made no mention of it since then. Your contract was completed as written, you owe a remaining balance to us and a lawsuit for Breach of...

Our company went out of its way to get this job completed for you, doing over $750 of labor for free and moving several jobs around because of your defective materials.

Your behavior will not be tolerated.

-Soska Flooring & Design

to Anonymous Fernandina Beach, Florida, United States #1199593

I'm looking forward to my day in court!I'very had several flooring contractors look at this horrible job that was done on my home and ALL agree this is not a professional job and is of very poor workmanship.

Besides, the 50 plus pictures I have for the judge will speak for themselves.