Featured

Substandard work.When installing hardwood floors, Chris made the holes for my vents too big.

Now I have a misfit floor vent with a big hole in the floor. His nail gun compressor failed and didn't finish the job. Baseboards were left unattached. He said he would return to finish the job, but since getting paid, he doesn't return phone calls or texts.

The job could be completed in an hour, but he chose not to complete the job.

Stay away from Soska, he seems like a nice guy, but don't trust him.He could make this right with a little effort.

Had an Experience with Soska Flooring and Design?

Comments

Jacksonville, Florida, United States #743641

We returned to the home on 11/17 and fixed the issues the customer had.This website will not allow the complaint to be removed or edited without our company signing up for their "Business Solutions Packages" that start at $100/month.

We will not be extorted in this manner.Our website and Facebook page feature plenty of positive reviews we have received.

Jacksonville, Florida, United States #743623

Problem has been resolved with floor vents and baseboards on 11/17/13

Leaffilter North - Disappointed customer. What a nightmare! Leaffilter North "Three weeks ago, I had a LeafFilter rep come by and tell me about the system. He had this great portfolio that with detail told me how they were above..." Read more Leaffilter North - LeafFilter Worthless Warranty Leaffilter North "We had LeafFilter installed and received a lifetime warranty for the system. Six years later the filter screen pulled away and off of a gutter (see picture). We..." Read more Blue Haven Pools Corporate office Blue Haven Pools "Anyone have information on who is the responsible corporate officer for the name BLUE HAVEN POOLS? We are trying to find the person responsible for the bait and switch used..." Read more Leafguard Gutter Review Leafguard " Icicles hanging off the gutters LeafGuard at least 2 feet long that I never had on the front of my house in 35 years until I put up the..." Read more Lasership - DRIVERS ARE IDIOTS Lasership " Horrible lazy lying workers. They claim they attempted to deliver my package two days in a row i was suppose to go out of town canceled it because package..." Read more Burgess Seed And Plant Company - Dead plants Burgess Seed And Plant Company "My plants came dead. I never received the Iris bulbs. The woman on the customer service desk told me without the shipping label there is nothing they can do. She..." Read more Prestige Flowers - What you buy is not what you get!! Prestige Flowers "I ordered a 100 rose bouquet for my nan's 96th birthday this june. Although the website was easy to use and the order was delivered on time, what i had..." Read more Roche Bobois - Glass Transeo Dining Table Roche Bobois "We purchased a beautiful Transeo glass base dining table from Roche Bobois. The base has four pieces of industrial glass that crisscross. The four pieces are glued together in the..." Read more