Featured

Substandard work.When installing hardwood floors, Chris made the holes for my vents too big.

Now I have a misfit floor vent with a big hole in the floor. His nail gun compressor failed and didn't finish the job. Baseboards were left unattached. He said he would return to finish the job, but since getting paid, he doesn't return phone calls or texts.

The job could be completed in an hour, but he chose not to complete the job.

Stay away from Soska, he seems like a nice guy, but don't trust him.He could make this right with a little effort.

Had an Experience with Soska Flooring and Design?

Comments

Jacksonville, Florida, United States #743641

We returned to the home on 11/17 and fixed the issues the customer had.This website will not allow the complaint to be removed or edited without our company signing up for their "Business Solutions Packages" that start at $100/month.

We will not be extorted in this manner.Our website and Facebook page feature plenty of positive reviews we have received.

Jacksonville, Florida, United States #743623

Problem has been resolved with floor vents and baseboards on 11/17/13

Leaffilter North - LeafFilter's heavy handed sales practices & an oncall lawyer illustrate how adept they are at robbing their customers Leaffilter North "3/4/2015First and for most - if you get these filters pay with a credit card or open their credit card. When you have issues and want them off your house..." Read more First American Home Warranty - Totally Blown Away by FAHW's Business Practices! First American Home Warranty "I would like to join you in a class action against FAHW. The reason being is that they are falsely advertising what they say they cover. I closed on my house..." Read more Leaffilter North - Disappointed customer. What a nightmare! Leaffilter North "Three weeks ago, I had a LeafFilter rep come by and tell me about the system. He had this great portfolio that with detail told me how they were above..." Read more Window World - Bay window installation Window World "I spent $9000.00 so far to Window World in Birmingham Alabama having windows installed ....everything was ok until we got to bay windows in kitchen . I was told first..." Read more Gekks - Nonexistent Customer Service Gekks "I ordered from this company in May. 10 days later, my liners were shipped. I installed them in my shoes and wore them for a few weeks. After about 3..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more