Soska Flooring and Design - Shoddy work
Substandard work.When installing hardwood floors, Chris made the holes for my vents too big.
Now I have a misfit floor vent with a big hole in the floor. His nail gun compressor failed and didn't finish the job. Baseboards were left unattached. He said he would return to finish the job, but since getting paid, he doesn't return phone calls or texts.
The job could be completed in an hour, but he chose not to complete the job.
Stay away from Soska, he seems like a nice guy, but don't trust him.He could make this right with a little effort.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Flooring Service
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "We followed the manufacter instruction last year when we applied deck over to our old deck. The deck looked beautiful. After this passed winter and the beginning of summer the..."
- "Contact Empire and they had a sales rep out the next day (Saturday). He arrived on time, was polite, took measurements, selected the laminate floor, and received a price quote..."
- "A&E notes While I have my service contract through Sears it is A&E that gets sent out. The following is about A&E Service. Notes about Sears visit for washer (2/6/14) around noon. The..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."